Welcome to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and the very first Scrappy Birthday Blog Hop. This hop is in honor of April's birthday and celebrates her favorite color - GREEN!
If you are coming from A Scrapping Time, you’re on the right track. If you stumbled on this post and would like to start at the beginning (at April's blog...Curls and Grins), click HERE and hop along with us. We’ve all had so much fun doing this hop, and we have a wonderful line up with some oh-so-talented designers. You will see some lovely projects and have a chance to win some blog candy along the way, including a fun grand prize for this hop.
Here's my GREEN birthday project in honor of April's birthday:
Guess what!?!?! This is the VERY FIRST box I've ever made, and I just LOVE how it turned out. I got all of the files for this cute little treat box from Lettering Delights. The box came from the Handled Boxes SVG Set, the cute alligator came from the Let's Play SVG Set, and the party hat came from the Holiday Hats SVG Set. I embossed the alligator using the Cuttlebug and the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. The sentiment came from My Pink Stamper's More Punnylicious Stamp Set. The box is pretty tiny, but I had to make it that small to fit on a piece of 12" x 12" paper (in fact, it would have fit on a 12" x 6" piece). I still think it would be perfect for small candies, jewelry, or even a gift card. I hope you like it. :o)
Now, how about some BLOG HOP CANDY???
For this hop, I'm giving away some great cardstock stickers and some colorful ribbon. Here's what you need to do for a chance to win:
1. Become a follower and leave a comment letting me know. Or, let me know you're already a follower. Please don't forget to include your e-mail address.
That's all you have to do to have a chance to win! But, if you want an extra chance, here's what you can do:
2. For an extra entry, LIKE my Facebook page and leave another comment telling me you did so. You can click LIKE on my left sidebar or follow the link. Don't forget to leave your e-mail address in your comment.
That's it! :o) Please...only US mailing addresses. I'll leave this giveaway open all week, and then I'll randomly choose a winner on Friday, May 6.
Thank you for hopping along. Your next stop is Cherie at Graceful Cardmakers.
Here's the lineup of hop participants, just in case you get lost along the way. :o)
1. April Nourse http://curlsngrins.blogspot.com/
2. Mandie Wade http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com/
3. Jennifer Blue Hawkins http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com/
4. Emily Lahham http://www.createserendipity.net/
5. Deborah Foti http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
6. Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/
7. Stephanie Jones http://missprissygraceann.blogspot.com/
8. Lucy Kelleher http://love2createitall.blogspot.com/
9. Theresa White http://treasures4lifeby-t.blogspot.com/
10. Martha Galvez http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
11. Lisa Norris http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/ **THAT'S ME!**
12. Cherie Pemberton http://www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com/ **NEXT STOP**
13. Jen Rubio http://www.jenrubio.blogspot.com/
14. Lisa Peters http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
Have an awesome weekend!