Saturday, February 19, 2011

Love You a Latte

There are so many great challenges going on right now!  Cricut Cardz Challenge wants us to use an image of a cup on a card, and Scrapbookaholic by Abby is having a SEI Challenge #3 in which we are supposed to use the color pink on a project.  So, here's what I came up with to enter into both of these challenges:



This is an A2 size card.  I got the cup and the sentiment from the Lettering Delights Sweet Nothings SVG set.  I drew the oval in Make-the-Cut, added a ribbon and some gems, and I was all done.  I hope you like my little card.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color and pattern choices...very cute card!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card!
    When you get a moment stop by my blog and pick up the award I gave you.
    http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/2011/02/2-stylish-blogger-awards.html
    Enjoy!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful looking card you made. The papers and colors are great. Thanks for playing along at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!

    http://lizthecricuteer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, the papers you put together are awesome!!! TFS Cathryn67 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You card is so cheery and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa,
    I fixed my blog page...your link is up on my stylish blog award post. I love your blog and all your talent!
    Enjoy!!
    jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D