Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lettering Delights Has Nancy Kubo!!!

Okay, I just had to make a quick post to let you know that Nancy Kubo has designed something for Lettering Delights!  YAY!  Who is Nancy Kubo, you might ask?  Well, she's the wonderful designer behind one of my favorite Cricut cartridges: Create a Critter.  Here's the cute Nancy Happy Holiday Cut It Set she created that's now available in the Lettering Delights store:


I just wanted to share, because if you love Lettering Delights as much as I do, I know you'll be excited about this set.  Have a great Saturday, everyone, and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for Emily's Back to the 80's Birthday Blog Hop!



There will be tons of TOTALLY AWESOME projects for you to see and some LIKE, RADICAL blog candy, too!  I hope to see you there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D