Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Penguin Pals

It's my Design Team day over at Pink By Design, and I have a really COOL card to share with you today. Hehe...here it is:


I got these adorable little penguins and the igloo from the Lettering Delights Eskimo Kisses SVG Set.   


I thought this sentiment from the Pink By Design Gratitude Stamp Set would go perfectly with my penguin pals.  I also added some hearts from the PBD Labels and Our Teachers Stamp Sets.  

I got the tag from this 4 Tag Set I found in the Silhouette Online Store .  Here's a tip:  when you're die cutting a tag for a project, why not just cut a whole 12" x 12" page of various tags?  I cut several copies of different tags out of white card stock.  Now, whenever I need somewhere to add my sentiment, I have tons of pre-cut tags to choose from.  They are easily customized to match my project by adding a little ink.


I added some pretty snowflake brads, some sparkly bling, ribbon, and doodles...and my card was all done. I hope you like it!

By the way, Pink By Design is having a Design Team Call right now.  You can get all of the information here. You have until January 25th to submit your application, so I hope you'll consider trying it out.  We'd love to see what you can do. :)  

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a terrific Thursday!



8 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, this is just so, so cute! I love those sweet little penguins! Your papers, doodles, ribbon and adorable tag are all such great accents...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute, I love the penguins! Such a great idea to cut a bunch of tags, I'm constantly cutting out a tag here and there. I will be cutting a bunch out and then just use them for sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute...these little penguins are adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply adorable. love the colors and the saying for those adorable penguins is ADORABLE!! parkernana4@aol.com
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. The penguins are so cute. Now I'm wanting to get a Cameo. :)
    Melisa
    http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your penguin pals are super cute! Love this Lisa!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D