Monday, June 25, 2012

Let's Hang Out

Happy Monday!!!!  Today is my Design Team day over at Pink by Design, and I have a simple little card to share with you.  Here it is:


The minute I saw this cute Rag Doll Digital Paper Pack from Lettering Delights, I knew I wanted to pair it with this sentiment from Pink by Design's Found You Stamp Set.  Don't they go together perfectly?  The little boy and girl dolls are hanging out together, right?  LOL!  Sooo cute!  I used Silhouette Studio to size down the paper to 5.5" so it would fit (with a nice border) on this 5.75" square card.  


Then, I printed a second copy and cut out the little boy and girl rag dolls.  I used foam tape to attach them to the base image, to give this simple card a little dimension.  Then, I just added some jewels, and my card was all done!  Easy peasy!!!

By the way, did you know that another Ink it Pink Challenge is going on right now?  The theme this week is Red, White, and Blue.  You have until Tuesday at noon to link up a Red, White, and Blue project.  We can't wait to see what you create! :)


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is too stinkin cute! Love everything about it and the sentiment is perfect.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love how you added the dimension with the popped out dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just too too cute... i love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stinkin adorable!!! I love all the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, this card is way too cuteeeee!! Have a fantastic day!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D