Thursday, May 8, 2014

MOM = love



Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. Today, I would like to share with you a Mother's Day card I made using the super adorable PPPR Dress up files. You can check out the four new Dress Up files HERE.

My card base is 5X5 and I used the PPPR "Background Lace 1 Cutting Files" to make it. Love the way the background lace looks and how beautiful it cut out. I welded a rectangle close to the bottom so it would look like the little girl was standing behind it.  The little girl is from PPPR "Dress Up Girls 1 Cutting Files" and her top is from  PPPR "Dress Up Girl Wedding Dress Cutting Files". I used chalk on her hair as well her top. The cute little face stamp is from Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment stamp set. I cut the MOM out with my cameo using Berlin Sans FB Demi font and added Yellow Stickles. For the heart shape I used PPPR "Heart Balloon Cutting Files" and the sentiment is from MCT "Treasured Moments" stamp set. After chalking the edges of the heart I add some Start Dust Stickles.  Totally loving the PPPR Dress Up files! 


What I used:

 PPPR "Background Lace 1 Cutting Files"

 PPPR "Dress Up Girls 1 Cutting Files"

PPPR "Dress Up Girl Wedding Dress Cutting Files".

PPPR "Heart Balloon Cutting Files"

Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
MCT "Treasured Moments
Yellow Stickles
Start Dust Stickles
chalk
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
White Gel Pen

Before I go, I would like to remind you about the PPPR Girly Blog Hop that we will be having this Saturday May 10th. We hope you're able to hop along with us.


 Thank you for stopping by, and may you all have a beautiful Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D