Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Gift Tags


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

For my project today I made two Easter Gift Tags using PPPR Bunny Conversation Cutting Files along with PPPR New Year Tag Cutting Files. After cutting out the tags I embossed them with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and went over them with some Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I did the print and cut for the bunny sentiments and added some glossy accents to the eyes. The heart buttons are super old and I added some embroidery floss to them. 
 I will also be entering this project into the Die Cuttin Divas Button Challenge going on now HERE.


Also we have a Spring Break Challenge going on now till Saturday, April 2nd, 2016.  For more info and to link up click HERE.
PPPR files I used:


Thank you for stopping by and hope your able to play along in our Spring Break challenge.




2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D