Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fiesta...


Hi, I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I would like to share with you a last minute Birthday Banner as well as some Cake Toppers and by last minute I mean the very same day (I'm not a fan of last minute ANYTHING. lol...)

I made a Fiesta banner using PPPR  Fiesta Cutting Files for the Fiesta letters and the sombrero. The Maracas on the banner are from PPPR Maracas Cutting Files. For the banner I used PPPR Simple Banner Shapes Cutting Files.



For the cake topper images I only used PPPR  Fiesta Cutting Files. I did do a print and cut for all the PPPR images on the cake as well as the sombrero and Maracas on the banner.


PPPR Files I use:

 PPPR Maracas Cutting Files

PPPR Simple Banner Shapes Cutting Files.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D