I designed this card on my Gypsy. This card is 5.75" square. The blue square is 5.5", and the smaller squares are 2.5" each. The octopus cut came from Birthday Bash. Isn't he cute? I got the circles from the BB cart, too, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. All of the patterned paper is from DCWV's Citrus Stack...they were all scraps I had leftover from other projects. I love this little card, and I really enjoyed following a sketch (I've never done that for a card before). I think I may try that more often. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome Tuesday! :o)

I love your card! Looks so happy with all those great colors!
ReplyDeletetfs
Love this sweet little card....it makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteThanks for Jitterbuggin'
Too cute! So bright and happy! xxD
ReplyDeleteI truly enjoyed reading this article as it provides valuable information and practical insights for readers. The content is well-structured, easy to understand, and keeps the audience engaged throughout. It is clear that a great deal of research and effort has gone into creating such high-quality content. Your writing style effectively presents complex ideas in a simple and interesting way. We also offer Assignment Writing Services to help students achieve academic success with professionally written and plagiarism-free assignments.
ReplyDeleteGuwahati offers various stay options for tourists, families, and business visitors. A Homestay in Guwahati can provide a cozy and peaceful atmosphere, making it a suitable option for guests who want to feel comfortable and relaxed during their city visit.
ReplyDeleteMaintaining proper nutrition can support people who follow regular workout and fitness routines. Nutrition and Health Guide shares information about a Sports Nutrition Program in India, helping active individuals understand balanced nutrition, hydration, energy needs, and recovery.
ReplyDeleteA mobile application can become a valuable customer touchpoint when it is designed to make everyday interactions easier. Simple navigation, useful features, responsive performance, and a consistent experience are important elements of a successful app. Businesses exploring a Mobile App Development Company in Delhi can consider DigitalSolution360 for mobile application development services. By combining business objectives with user-focused design, companies can create an app that supports customer needs while contributing to a stronger overall digital strategy.
ReplyDeleteBusiness trips can be much easier when travelers have a comfortable and convenient place to stay. I found the information in this article useful for professionals planning a visit to the area. The White Ibis can be explored by those searching for a Business travel hotel Sivasagar Assam for their next work trip.
ReplyDeleteCavities can be managed more effectively when dental concerns are addressed without unnecessary delay. MaxAlign Dental offers Cavity Treatment in Marathahalli with professional dental guidance.
ReplyDelete