Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Design Team Day!!! (& What's New Wednesday #12)

Hey, there!  I just CAN'T WAIT to show you all of the amazing projects my wonderful new Design Team created with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.  So, here they are.  You can click on the photos to go to their blogs and send them some bloggy love! :)

First, here's my project:


I created this cute little witch by using one of the little pandas from the Birthday Panda Cutting Files Set.  I just removed his little balloon and added in the witch's broom and hat from the Monster Mash Cutting Files Set.  I created the card base by using a shape from this 5 Shape Set, which can be found in the Silhouette Online Store.  I just mirrored the shape above, scooted them together so they were overlapping a little, and welded them.  Then I used a copy of the shape to create an inset for the patterned paper portion of my card.  I filled that inset shape with some paper from the Halloween Pattern Pack 2 Digital Papers (which is a NEW release this week).  I added a circle from a 1.5 inch punch with a sentiment from Pink by Design's A Haunting We Will Go Stamp Set, some doodles, and some ribbon, and my fun little card was all done! :)

Now....here we go!  Here are the AWESOME projects from my Design Team.  Be sure to head over to their blogs to find out all of the details and send them some bloggy love. :)

Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations

Nicole ~ Teachdanz


Barb ~ BugBites



I have to say that I am amazed at the creativity and AWESOMENESS of their projects.  I'm so excited to get to work with such a talented group of ladies! :)

It's my plan to have What's New Wednesdays and Design Team Days alternate weeks, but I couldn't keep these goodies to myself for another week.  Here are SOME of the new Halloween Digital Papers I've been working on.  I'll have more to share with you next week.  These are all available in my store now...just click on the photos to check them out in the store..









Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another project to share. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Everyone did a fabulous job! Lisa... your card is adorable. I just love how you can use that lil panda in so many ways =) Love all the new digital papers too!

    lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DT projects!!!! Loving the new papers also!
    TFS Lisa and have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic DT Projects!!Fab Papers!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous bunch of talented ladies!!! So excited to be adding these digital papers to my stash! They are beautiful! Awesome job ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D