Monday, October 15, 2012

Autumn Wishes

Happy Monday!  It's my day to post over at Pink by Design, and I have a fun little card to show you today.  It's totally Cameo-free, which is pretty rare for me.  Here it is:



This card measures 4" square.  I got the cute little tree from Pink by Design's May 2011 Stamp of the Month: Nature Walk.  I added some different colored jewels to it to make it look more autumn-y.  Then, I used my Cuttlebug to cut a label from the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18.  I created a fun background pattern by using some of the other stamps on the Nature Walk set.  I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and my Sizzix Fleur Tile embossing folder.  The label is from Pink by Design's Everyday Banners Stamp Set, and the sentiment is from Pink by Design's Bountiful Blessings Stamp Set.  I added some ink and some crinkle ribbon, and my sweet little card was all done!  I hope you like it!

Don't forget about the Ink it Pink Challenge that is going on right now.  This little card would be perfect for it... the theme this time is Fall or Halloween.  We hope you'll link up your Pink by Design project. :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D