Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge ~ 3D Challenge

YAY!  It's time for another Cameo Creations Challenge!  The challenge this time is to create a 3D project with your Silhouette machine.  Here's what I created:


This fun little treat box would be great as a birthday treat or a party favor box.  I got the box from the Silhouette Online Store.  It came with the little scalloped circle.  I added a cupcake from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Panda Digital Clip Art set that I printed and cut out with my Cameo.  I cut a couple so I could hand cut parts of the cupcake to pop up with foam tape...just for a little added dimension.  I added a sentiment from Pink by Design's Take the Cake Stamp Set, which I stamped on an banner from the Pink by Design Everyday Banner Stamp Set.  My little box would look a little naked without some ribbon, so I added a beautiful bow that I made with 3 Girl JAM's Cherry Lipstick Crinkle Ribbon and the 3GJ Bow Maker.  I love the pop of color it adds. :)

Now, it's your turn! Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other Design Team members created. Then, link up your own Silhouette-created 3D project.  You could win a $10 Gift Certificate to Kelleigh Rattzlaff Designs.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow for Melisa's Crafty Creations Blog Hop. I hope to see you there! :)


6 comments:

  1. Love how happy this is. Great colors and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lisa! Fabulous!
    Toodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute Lisa!! I love how you added the cute little cupcake to the front:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box is sooooo cute! I love the little cupcake.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab box and love the layering of the cup cake. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D