Friday, October 4, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Tina Berlingeri & New File and FREEBIE Friday

TGIF, everyone!  I've had a SUPER busy week creating all sorts of SUPER new files.  I'll show you them in a bit.  First, I need to share the amazing projects my Guest Designer for this week created.

My Guest Designer this week is Tina Berlingeri from Tina Time. Tina used the Halloween Critters Cutting Files set to create these creative and fun projects. Aren't they adorable?  She makes me want to break out my vinyl and go crazy with it! You can check out all of the details for these projects on Tina's Blog. I hope you'll stop by there and leave some sweet comments for her...I think she earned them. :)





I also want to show you all of the new files I added to the store this week.  Most of these come in Cutting Files, Digital Clip Art, and Digital Stamps.  You can check them all out in the store HERE.





And, finally, I have a new Friday Freebie in the store now.  This file will be available for free for one week, then it will be moved to the 99 Cent Downloads section of the store.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Don't forget that there's a Birthday Challenge going on right now.  You can link up your PPPR Birthday project HERE.  Have a great weekend, everyone!!!


9 comments:

  1. Your projects are wonderful, Lisa! Thank you for the freebie! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great assortment of files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome freebie!! Super cute files this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for the Guest Designer spot this week!!! What a thrill! Loving the new files!! :)
    Tina B

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fun superhero files. very very fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! love the fun files. Thanks for the freebie.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous work Tina! Wow - loving all of your fun projects! My favorite has to be that glass block - too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D