Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Design Team Day!!!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I'm so happy that it's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Design Team Day.  Yippee!!!!  The wonderful ladies on the DT have created such fun projects today using files from the PPPR Store.  I can't wait to share them with you.  But first, here's what I created for today:


I decided to try something a little different, so I decorated a Glade Decor Scents Glass thingy.  You know...one of these:


Anyway, I imported the PPPR Halloween Subway Art Digital Stamp and laid it over a pattern from the PPPR Halloween Diamonds & Paisley Digital Paper Pack.  The other background paper is from the PPPR Halloween Bats & Swirls Digital Paper Pack.  The sweet little cat is from the PPPR Birthday Critters Cutting Files, and I replaced her party hat with the hat from the witch in the PPPR Monster Mash Cutting Files Set. I decided to print and cut everything, so I could easily just recolor the pieces of the cat to coordinate with the hat.  So easy!  I added some ink, attached the pieces with foam tape, and added some crinkle ribbon, and my little home decor item was all done.  As a bonus, I printed and cut out a second set at a larger size, and I'll be able to make a cute little card out of the pieces. So, this project is doing double duty for me. 

Okay, now....here are the FANTABULOUS projects by my wonderful DT members.  It would be awesome if you could stop by their blogs to leave them a little love today.  

Nanné ~ Nanne's Creations
Pumpkin Patch and Falling Leaves Cutting Files

Nicole ~ Teachdanz
Candy Corn Guy and Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files

Tanya ~ Nonna's Craft Corner
Patriotic Popcorn Box and Layered Tags 2 Cutting Files

Jeanne ~ Jeanne's Paper Crafts
Layered Labels 3 and Movie Monsters 2 Cutting Files


Birthday Critters Cutting Files

Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations
Sidekick TrioCity Skyline, and Side Step Card Cutting Files

Brianna ~ Happy Scrapper 
Monster Mash Cutting Files  & All Hallows Eve Pattern Pack Digital Papers


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back on Friday with a new Guest Designer, New Files, and a new Friday Freebie!  I'll see you then!

6 comments:

  1. I love Design Team Day! You ladies really rocked it. Love all the great projects!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea to reuse that item! Love your digi prints and that cat is super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea!! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute & FUN DT projects! I like the idea, Lisa!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little Glade scented thingy....lol! What a sweet little Halloween scene! Great work from the Design Team - I love working with you ladies ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all amazing projects !! Such great ideas everyone !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D