Thursday, June 5, 2014

HURRAY!

 

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. Today, I would like to share with you two Graduation cards I made. The base of both cards will fit into a regular size letter envelop.

For the first project I made a card using the Hurray Tile in PPPR Graduates Cutting Files. I love the way the shape of the card looks. I used a white gel pen and a black Zig marker for the stitching. For the grey piece of paper I inked the edges with Memento London Fog ink and a little bit of Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used some Yellow Stickles and the sentiment is from Pink By Design "Our Kids" stamp set.   

For my second project I used the HURRAY that was cut out of the first cards, than I cut out the HURRAY again in black and cut by hand the letters I needed.  The Graduation Cap is from PPPR Hats Off Cutting Files and the sentiment is from Pink By Design "Hats Off" stamp set. For the outline of the grey letters I used a VersaMarker pen. I added some Black Diamond Stickles to the exclamation point.
 
What I used:
 
 
Pink By Design "Our Kids" stamp set.   
Pink By Design "Hats Off" stamp set
 Memento London Fog
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
White Gel pen
Zig marker
Yellow Stickles
Black Diamond Stickles
 
 
Thank You for stopping by and hope you have a great day.
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D