Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Welcome Baby card

Hi fellow crafters...
It's Nanné here from Nanne's Creations to share a cute little baby card I created for my daughters friend who is pregnant with her third boy :)

Here's the card I created:

one of my favorite color schemes that's for sure :)
I created this using several cutting files..
Baby Shower cutting file for the gift bag, pacifier and the baby bottle
Then I used the Changing Time cutting file for the baby powder and finally the Layered Labels 1  cutting file for the background and the title card..

how about a few close ups:

I added some liquid pearl drops for detail and attached everything with foam tape..

I ended up adding the bottles in front of the handle even though I really wanted them tucked behind it..
I felt like it would of lost the view of the amazing details these cutting files have..
but, they would been fun as pull out tags, why didn't I think of that sooner.. Doh!!..LOL
There you have my post for today..
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my post..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné

files used:

Changing Time Cutting FilesBaby Shower Cutting FilesLayered Labels 3 Cutting Files

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D