Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Life's A Circus Card

It's Nanné here to share a whimsical card that I created using some of my favorite Graphic45 papers (Le Cirque collection) and the elephant from the Birthday Critters cutting file.
I wanted to look like the elephant was holding a magic feather :)  Us Disney movie fans know where that idea came from..LOL
I also created rosette from the scalloped edge cutting file.. It was super easy by adding folding lines and smooshing it all together.. punched a 1" circle for the bottom and added a shiny brad to the center, tucking the feathers up top..

Here is what I created:
because I added an "off the page" element (feather), it was a bit a difficult to photograph :)

side view.. lost of layers using foam dots..

how about some close ups and details:

I folded a long piece of paper and then added the sentiment on top of that..
for the banners I used the Sentiment spots cutting file..

This has to be the cutest elephant ever :)  
He can be found in the Birthday Critters cutting file

The scalloped border that I used to create rosette is in the 
Borders2 cutting file.. I cut two of them at 6" long, adhered them together at
both ends and then pushed the center down onto a 1" circle cut..
Super fun and easy :)

and there ya have my fun Circus themed card..
decided this would make a great birthday card :)
so, till next time...
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D