Monday, September 1, 2014

A Boot Full of Flowers

Hello fabulous people! Leah Schaeffer here today sharing a card! 
 I created a card with a mix of regular card stock die cutting and then also utilizing the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo. I adore that you can mix these concepts! 

 I started with designing my background. I layered a couple shades of green for the bushes/grass, added my blue background and clouds (then did print and cut). I then sized my boot and flowers. The layers on the boot are print and cut, as is one layer of the flower (top layer with yellow center) and the back was cut from regular paper.  I also cut a teeny tiny little tag!!! 


 Oh of my favorite thing is using the print and cut feature on textured paper. I use card stock from Walmart and trim to fit my printer. I think it looks a lot better this way then something 
printed on smooth paper =)


 A nice thick coat of Glossy Accents on the "rubber" boot ends up an easy and striking detail!


Here are the files used today!

(clouds and boot)

(flowers)

(grass)

(tiny tag)

Well thank you so much for coming by on this happy, happy Monday! Ha!
Have a great one!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D