Thursday, February 12, 2015

Be My Valentine


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I would like to share a Valentine's day card I made using  PPPR  Files.
For the card I used the cute little adorable rhino from PPPR "Safari Love 2 Cutting Files". I'm totally in love with the headband! The card base is 5X5 and embossed it with cuttlebug love language embossing folder. For the circle opening I put a circle on top of the white square and than right clicked on  make compound. The sentiment is from MCT "Chocolate Greetings" stamp set. For a little bling I added Xmas Red stickles.

Thank You for stopping by and don't forget we have a PPPR "Anything Goes" Blog Hop going this Saturday February  14th.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable-- LOVE the mini hearts that you embossed and how you used a partial cut-- super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D