Saturday, February 21, 2015

FABULOUS...

Happy Saturday everyone!!! I have grand plans for this weekend...I hope all of you do too!

I'm sharing a simple card today and one that has been floating around in my head from quite some time...

------------------------------------------
Something that I just LOVE about Lisa's files...they always have the best DETAIL...you would think colored pencils would be simple, right...NO WAY....look at the details - love those little zig-zags where they've been sharpeneded!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Here's the file I used if you want to go grab it up...it's FULL of files!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card! I love the rainbow effect, the sentiment you chose to go with the pencil squiggle lines and the rainbow is so bright and cheery! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
    You are so right about the details - Lisa does make her files with awesome details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D