Monday, July 6, 2015

What's The Scoop?


   Hey all, Leah Schaeffer sharing something to help ya cool off. Hopefully! Sure has been hotter then heck here in Northern California! I really wanted to just play and create when it was time to make this little card. One way to come up with a project is to sit and check out the cut files that you own and just see what jumps out at you. I've never cut this ice cream container so I decided to go for that and also this new stamp shaped cutting file. 


    If you want a cut file to really pop, consider making a shadow for the shape, like the pink shadow for the stamp frame. It helps draw attention to the shape. Also by cutting a few of the same shape and staking them for dimension. You can use foam adhesive or just cut multiples.


   And here are the darling files I used today...
Ice Cream Tub and Scoop Cutting File
Stamp Frames Cutting File 
   Thanks for allowing me to share! Hope you are staying cool and enjoying the summer so far! 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D