Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back 2 School

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with some amazing PPPR files.
 

Isn't it ca-ute??!!  My kids go back to school next week, so I want to make some cute back to school stuff for them.  I used this week's freebie on this card.  I think it is the most ADORABLE nerdy apple!  You can find it HERE, and you can pick it up for free if you grab it before Friday!  


The apple is laying on one of the labels from "Layered Labels 1".  I love this file for all sorts of things.  I have used it as a layer for cards, like I did in this card, and have used it as the base of some fun tags.  I also think they would make great flags for a banner.  You can find the file HERE. 



You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D