Thursday, August 6, 2015

· • ⸰⁕ May Your Days Be Merry & Bright ⁕⸰ • ·

I'm that person. 

The person who gets excited for Christmas at the beginning of Fall...but this year, the mania starts early, because I am a Michigander again.

That's right, a Mitten Girl and my heart swells with happiness to know that I am going to see snow and have winter and Christmas magic that only cold weather can bring. 

I've started making Christmas cards and I am very much inspired! Luckily...Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons has a ton of really adorable Christmas and holiday inspired files!

I used the stocking from the Christmas Cookies Cutting Files set to create this card:



Here's a close up of the stocking and some of the details:


Thank you for letting me share with you! 
Make sure you're hopping back here this weekend for a very fun blog hop coming up!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D