Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A House of Thanks!

Hello my crafty friends Sarah here with you all today! So sorry that I have been oh so quiet these days but I have been in the process of moving...ugh I feel like I am still living out of way too many boxes and unfortunately my crafting space hasn't all been completely unpacked yet so I am crafting at a minimum these days with limited supplies! I am working on creating some thank you cards to send out to my family who went above and beyond to help us get moved-- seriously soooooo thankful! We certainly couldn't have done it without all of their help!  Please forgive the blurry photo :( I can't find my camera and I don't have my light table set up yet!

Details: 
Home Sweet Home Cutting Files

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D