Thursday, December 10, 2015

#snowone like you

I have this thing..it's called "Shannon Luck"

It's basically the very thing that keeps me from ever being a ridiculously animated person. I live in constant hope that my life won't be like a Tom and Jerry episode, but it never quite works out that way.

Meanwhile, I maintain a great sense of humor and an infinite amount of ability to roll with the punches and successfully handle stressful situations.
'
This doesn't excuse the fact that I am suffering through major "Shannon Luck" right now. I figured it could at least snow...but that's not even happening, so I create snow, snowmen and all things wintry in  this lame weather's place.

I used some PPPR files for this card, you'll find: Snowy Scene Cutting Files, Sweet Snowman Cutting Files and A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files


Here's a close up of that snowman:


Thank you for letting me share with you today!

2 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!! Very funny!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Shannon! I love your jolly snowman and adorable scene!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D