Sunday, May 15, 2016

Ice Cream Truck Gift Card Holder!


Hi everyone,

Have you hopped today?? PPPR is having our First Facebook Blog Hop, you may start by clicking PPPR May Inspiration Facebook Hop!!
This is Melissa with Moe Creations,  it's my day over at PPPR and I want to share another shaped card with you today! My daughter loves Cookie dough ice cream, so I thought she would love to enjoy some cool treats on me! This cute Ice Cream Truck will do the trick as well as this Basic Gift card holder. I just did a little tweaking here and there and my Ice Cream Truck with gift card holder came together perfectly! Love it and she did too!!

Cutting files I used to make my card!

Be sure to join the Linky Party!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Get out of town!!!! This is so cool!!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, your ice cream truck is adorable!! So fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D