Thursday, May 12, 2016

Java Latte Fun! ❤

Happy Thursday peeps! 
Hoping you are moving through this week in a good way..and that your weekend will be filled with happy things. 

I'm sharing an oldie but a goodie couple of files with you today on the blog, with of course a food pun! 

I reached way back in the vault and grabbed Java Great Day Cutting Files and some of Lisa's digital papers as well...they have great texture and they print out amazing! Here are the patterns I used on my card: Natural Love White Polka Dots  and Natural Love Chevron & Stripes.

The pun? I couldn't help myself. 


Have a great Thursday!
Make sure you check out PPPR's FACEBOOK PAGE THIS WEEKEND!! Stay tuned and make sure you check back!!!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D