Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boxes, Boxes, Everywhere!!!

Hey, everyone!  Just another quick note to let you know that I'm still in the process of moving.  We found a much bigger house that's closer to base (which is pretty important since that's where hubby works, the kids go to school, I grocery shop, etc.).  Plus, it has a dishwasher (this, I think, is THE most important detail since I've been without one for quite a while...and I LOATHE doing dishes).  So, I'm surrounded by boxes and can't find anything I need. 

The good news is that I get the keys to our new place tomorrow, so I'll be able to start the slow process of moving (since my hubby can't come help until Tuesday).  Hopefully I'll have our office/craft room up pretty quickly so I can get back to creating.  I will say, though, that this move is pushing me to try something I've never done...make a Cricut-less card.  If you'd like to see how it comes out, just check out my post on Monday.  I'm hoping I can pull it off without too many problems. :o)


I also want to say that I think I've been a terrible bloggy friend lately.  I've had a lot of trouble balancing my kids being out of school, my crafty responsibilities, my Etsy shop, my husband's "fake" deployment (he's just 2.5 hours away and can come visit, but it still changes the dynamics of our home) and this move.  I'm hoping that, once we're settled in the new house, I'll be able to go back to doing more of what I love...browsing everyone's awesome blogs, leaving comments, and entering some challenges just for fun (which I haven't done in FOREVER, it seems).  So, please be patient with me.  I feel I've lost that lovin' feelin' when it comes to my crafting lately, and I'm looking to get it back.  Maybe I need to watch some Top Gun to get back in the mood. ;o)

Anyway...I hope you all have a great Friday tomorrow and an even greater weekend!  Miss you guys! :o)



6 comments:

  1. Hang in there! It will be SOOO worth it in the end! Keep your eye on the prize!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is hoping everything arrives smoothly. My B-I-L came home from IRAQ on JULY 4th how exciting is that!!
    I have an award for you over at my blog come and get. have a safe move

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well with your move! I know I'll still be here waiting for your next projects whenever you get back to it. I totally understand those times when you lose that "lovin' feelin'" even though I haven't even been crafting for that long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, how exciting Lisa! We miss your projects too but we understand...family is prority! We'll see ya back soon:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move! In the meantime, I have a blog award for you!! You can pick it up on my blog here: http://memoriesbyannadawn.blogspot.com/2011/07/award-and-new-friend.html
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa, you sure have your hands full right now. Hang in there, it will be worth all the work once you unpack that last box! Think of all the time you will save with that new dishwasher...you'll have time to jump back in on all the challenges you want...lol! Thinking of you and wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D