Monday, April 2, 2012

You're Eggsellent

Hey, everyone!  Can you believe that Easter is this weekend?  This year seems like it's flying by!  This year, I decided to make little treat bags for my daughters' teachers.  Today I want to share the one I made for my 5th grader's teacher.  Here it is:

Ha!  Isn't that little monster so funny?  The chocolate bunny-eating monster is from the Lettering Delights Easter Beasties SVG set.  I embossed him with my Tiny Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder to add a little texture.   

The sentiments came from the Pink by Design Hoppy Easter stamp set.  I just love this set...I've used it so much over the past couple of weeks!  Those adorable flowers came from the Pink by Design March 2011 Stamp of the Month set: Grow.  I tied the tag onto my project using some Divine Twine that I got in the Pink by Design Store. 

The cute egg basket came from My Scrap Chick.   It's the perfect little basket to hold a few little Easter goodies. I added lots of ink to all of my cuts and a few doodles, and my project was done and ready for some candy!  I hope you like it!

By the way, did you know that there is a challenge going on right now at Pink by Design?  You just have to make a Spring-themed project using the photo below as inspiration, link it up HERE, and you could win some goodies from the PBD store!  I hope you'll check it out!  We'd love to see what you come up with! :)  


  1. I love your sense of humor! Great project.

  2. Hi Lisa:) OMG! super cute and fun project!! I hope all is well.

  3. Super funny little monster eating that bunny! I would love this gift as a teacher! Great idea! And super cute!

  4. super the embossing and colors.great shape favor bag.


Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D