Monday, July 23, 2012

Emotional Oranges

Happy Monday!  It's my day to post over at Pink by Design, and I have a cute little set of cards to share with you today.  Here they are:





These cards each measure 3.75 x 4.25 inches.  I got all of these oranges and sentiments  from the newest stamp set I designed for Pink by Design: Orange You Awesome.  I stamped the oranges on different patterned papers and gave them different faces.  That way, they would match the sentiments I used.  I created the background by stamping one of the PBD Big Hexagon Stamps in different colors on white paper.  Then, I cut them out and arranged them on kraft cardstock.  I matted that on black cardstock, then layered it on a card made from kraft cardstock.  I stamped the sentiments on labels I cut out using my Spellbinders Shapeabilities  Ribbon Tag Trio Three.  


To add a little more fun, I put each of the oranges on an Action Wobble.  I inked up all the edges I could with black ink, added some ribbon, and my little cards were all done! :)

By the way, did you see all of the new stamps Pink by Design released this weekend?  If not, you should definitely go check them out HERE.  Such great sets!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful Monday! :)


9 comments:

  1. Lisa these are just adorable! You are doing such awesome work on the stamps and your fun cut designs! Congrats on all your accomplishments! I just know you are going to go far with all of your fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards and sentiments. They remind me of knock, knock jokes

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out super cute, Lisa! I love how you did the hexagon background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are just the cutest EVER!!! Awesome job on all these cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I have yet to get any of the action wobbles! I really need to order some! Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa this is so cute! I love the sentiments and the PBD stamped faces are so cute. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa this is too Cute!..LOL...One of the best!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D