Friday, February 22, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Candace Zentner

Happy Friday, everyone!  It has been a super crazy week, but I'm happy to say that we arrived safely in Colorado, have found a beautiful home to rent, got the kiddos enrolled in school, and should  hopefully have all of our stuff delivered next week sometime.  Whew!  I can't wait for things to get back to normal so I can start crafting and designing again.  

Thankfully, my wonderful DT members are helping me out over the next few weeks by guest designing for me.  This week, I have this pretty engagement card to share with you that Candace Zentner from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses created.  Here it is:


Candace used the Christmas Brights Digital Paper Collection for all of the patterned papers on her card:  Christmas Brights Flourish, Christmas Brights Candycane, and Christmas Brights Circles & Spots.  She got the sweet champagne glasses from the Champagne Cutting Files set.

You can check out all of the details of Candace's sweet card by visiting her blog post HERE.  Please stop by and give her some bloggy love.  :)

Also, I found a little time to create some freebies for you.  Here they are. Just click on the photos to go to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store to download them. 




Now, I need everyone to cross their fingers and wish upon a star that I will have time to create some new files for next week and that I'll get my crafty stuff back so I can create something SOON!  Send good crafty vibes my way! ;)  

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. The Shamrocks are ADORABLE!!! Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. glad you found a house and school. These shamrocks are super cute and I hope to play with them soon. Oh love the anniversary card as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a successful move...thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D