Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sometimes Life Sucks

Hi, everyone!  It's time for another Pink by Design project.  


I got this adorable vacuum and sentiment from the Pink by Design Heat Things Up Stamp Set.  Isn't that vacuum so cute?  I stamped the vacuum on patterned paper, cut it out, then colored in some of the parts with white and silver gel pens.  I stamped the heart separately with red ink, cut it out, and added it to the vacuum with a pop dot.  Then, I added some cute red buttons to serve as the wheels of the vacuum. 

I created the card shape by using the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Scalloped Circles Cutting Files.  I duplicated the base shape, used release compound path to get rid of the half circle holes, mirrored the shape to the left, then welded the tow together.  The white circle is embossed with my Lifestyle Crafts Bloom Embossing Folder.  I dded some ink and some foam tape for dimension, and my card was all done!  I hope you like it!

Don't forget about this week's Pink by Design Challenge.  All you have to do is link up a Thinking of You project, and you could win a $10 gift certificate to Pink by Design...YAY!


3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D