Hey, everyone! Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Summer Blog Hop. The PPPR Design Team and I have created all sorts of summery projects using PPPR Files, and we'll be sharing them with you today. Also, if you hop through, you'll have the chance to win some great blog candy. Today also starts another monthly challenge (more on that, later). Here's what I created for our hop:
I combined a few cutting files sets and some digital paper packs to create this silly little card. It was really easy to put together, and all I had to add was a fun sentiment, some pretty ribbon, and some Glossy Accents for the goggles. Here are all of the products I used on my card:
Card Base: PPPR Mother's Day Cutting Files
Scuba Gear: PPPR Little Swimmers Cutting Files
Sentiment: Pink by Design's Go Green Stamp Set
Our hop also kicks off our 2nd monthly challenge. YAY! The theme this month is...you guessed it...Summer Fun. Create anything that reminds you of summer using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files, and link it up. Here are all of the details of the challenge:
- The project must be Summer Fun-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
- Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Summer Fun Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
- You can enter as many different Summer Fun projects as you want for more chances to win.
- The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
- One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
The Linky will be at the end of this post. :)
Okay, now...how about some BLOG CANDY???
One lucky hopper will win a $15 Gift Certificate to PPPR, a My Mind's Eye 6x6 inch paper pad, some flower-shaped buttons, some Jolee's Boutique flower stickers, some crocheted doilies, and a little stamp set. YAY! Here's what you need to do for a chance to win:
1. Be a follower of EVERY BLOG in our little hop. There are just 10 of us, so that shouldn't be too hard. You won't be sorry...I'm super lucky to have such talented ladies on my Design Team.
2. Leave a comment at EACH blog along the hop. Be sure to let us know you are a follower and leave us your e-mail address.
That's all you have to do. If you would like EXTRA entries, you can also do one or more of the following:
3. Like the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook Page. Leave me a separate comment on this blog telling me you did. Don't forget to leave your e-mail address.
4. Sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter and leave a comment on this blog telling me you did. You'll get a weekly e-mail telling you about new files, coupon codes/sales, and freebies. Don't forget to leave me the e-mail address you signed up with. :)
Please only US and Canadian mailing addresses....sorry. I will randomly choose a winner of the hop candy on Tuesday, July 23, 2013.
Oh, and don't forget about the sale that is going on now, through Monday:
Thanks so much for stopping by, today. Your next stop on the hop is Candace.
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Shannon - http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Ana Maria ~ http://www.shortycreations.com/