Hey, everyone! Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Back to School Blog Hop. My awesome Design Team members and I will be sharing all sorts of Back to School inspiration using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Files. You'll also have the chance to win some awesome blog candy, and you'll find out all of the details for this month's challenge. Here's what I created for the hop:
I created this card from one of the title files in the new School Titles Cutting Files set. I wanted it to look like a real chalkboard, so I filled the blackboard part with a green pattern from the School Days Chalkboards Digital Paper Pack. I love the look the pattern gives the card. I added some ink and some doodles, and my card was all done. I hope you like it!
Our hop also kicks off our 3rd monthly challenge. YAY! The theme this month is...you've got it...Back to School. Create anything school themed using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files, and link it up. Here are all of the details of the challenge:
- The project must be Back to School-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
- Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Back to School Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
- You can enter as many different Back to School projects as you want for more chances to win.
- The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, September 14, 2013.
- One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 18, 2013.
The Linky will be at the end of this post. :)
Okay, now...how about some BLOG CANDY???
One lucky hopper will win a $15 Gift Certificate to PPPR, a BasicGrey 6x6 inch paper pad, some My Mind's Eye buttons and doilies, and a set of three colored jute twines. Another lucky hopper will win this Back to School stamp set from Pink by Design. YAY! Here's what you need to do for a chance to win one of these awesome prizes:
1. Be a follower of EVERY BLOG in our little hop. There are just 10 of us, so that shouldn't be too hard. You won't be sorry...I'm super lucky to have such talented ladies on my Design Team.
2. Leave a comment at EACH blog along the hop. Be sure to let us know you are a follower and leave us your e-mail address.
That's all you have to do. If you would like EXTRA entries, you can also do one or more of the following:
3. Like the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook Page. Leave me a separate comment on this blog telling me you did. Don't forget to leave your e-mail address.
4. Sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter and leave a comment on this blog telling me you did. You'll get a weekly e-mail telling you about new files, coupon codes/sales, and freebies. Don't forget to leave me the e-mail address you signed up with. :)
Please only US and Canadian mailing addresses....sorry. I will randomly choose a winner of the hop candy on Tuesday, August 27, 2013.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Your next stop on the hop is Ana Maria.
Ana Maria ~ http://shortycreations.blogspot.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Tanya ~ http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
Here's the linky for the challenge:
Here's the linky for the challenge: