Friday, September 27, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Kathy Salido, New File Friday, and a Friday Freebie!!!

TGIF, everyone!  I'm so happy to have Kathy Salido from 3 Spoiled Dogs and a Cricut as my Guest Designer today.  Kathy created 40 of these Oktoberfest-themed invitations for her nephew's 30th birthday party.  She used the Oktoberfest Cutting Files set...so cute.  You can find out all of the details for Kathy's project on her BLOG.  Please take a moment to stop by and show her some love. :)


Now, here's what's new in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store.  I added a new digital paper collection to the store this week:  the All Hallow's Eve Digital Paper Collection.


I also finally figured out a way to offer digital paper bundle packs.  By purchasing papers in bundles, you can save anywhere from 14-20% Here are the ones that are available so far.  





I also decided to start offering Digital Stamps.  I'll be adding sets SLOWLY to the store, but feel free to let me know if there is any set you'd like to see me convert first.  Here are the sets that are available now:


Okay, and FINALLY...here's this week's Friday FREEBIE...a Halloween Subway Art Digital Stamp.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kathy on your GDS!!! Yiippee.!!!
    Left you bloggie love as well on your blog.
    This is AWESOME!! Lisa, love the Halloween designs!!
    Thanks for the freebie!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D