Wednesday, March 26, 2014

OUR LAST Design Team Day?!?!? WHAT???

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Welcome to another Design Team Day here at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I'm so excited to say that this will be our LAST DT day!!!  What????  LOL...I'm just excited that we will be switching things up a bit, starting in April, so that we can bring you daily PPPR inspiration here on this blog!  So, we won't have a DT day anymore...but we'll have a project for you each and every day.  Isn't that exciting!?!?!  YAY!  Okay...now I'd love to show you the silly little card I created for today.


I got this silly little chocolate bar from the S'mores Cutting Files Set.  Doesn't he just go perfectly with this sentiment from Pink By Design's Say it Sweet Stamp Set?  I created the card base using a shape from the Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files Set, added some doodles and some ribbon, and my silly little card was all done. 

Now, before I show you what my talented Design Team created, I'd like to sadly say that this is the last DT post for Ana Maria Sepulveda from Shorty Creations.  Boo, hoo! We sure will miss having her around and seeing her awesome creations on the PPPR blog.  She'll be back for a hop we're having this Saturday, though, and I'm sure we'll see some of her amazing creations around.

I also want to welcome a new member of the PPPR Team: Leah Schaeffer from the Leah Schaeffer blog.  We're super exited that she'll be joining our team in April.  So, head on over to her blog to say hi and see some of her amazing projects if you have a minute today. You won't be disappointed.


Okay, here's what the wonderful PPPR Design Team ladies created for this week:

Man Oh Man Diamonds & Grids Digital Paper Packs
Scooter Cutting Files

Brianna~ Happy Scrapper



Nicole ~ teachdanz
Happy Bird Day and Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files


WOW!  How amazing are all of those??? I just love them all!  Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back on Friday with a guest designer, some new files, and a new FREEBIE! YAY!  I hope to see you then!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Creations from Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the designs today. I love that you will have posts everyday so I can get my PPPR fix each morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute! Love the variety of the designs! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a GREAT Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and I love chocolate :) Wonderful fun projects by everyone.. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, check out all the cuteness over here! The projects are all amazing and so much inspiration! LOVE, love all the designs!
    Have a super day!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always amazed at the ways you use files to make such cute and beautiful projects. You all did a fabulous job on layouts, cards and tags. Love the shape cards and puns.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D