Monday, August 31, 2015

Homemade FROZEN Waffles...

Katy here with AN INSIDE TO MY HEART...I'm so excited to show you my layout today!

Today I'm sharing a layout documenting the waffle bar we had a couple of weekends ago. My daughter is in love with the movie Frozen...I mean who isn't, right? So...I had the great idea of making her "FROZEN" waffles by adding some snow-themed sprinkles to the batter before I threw them in the waffle maker then adding some on top once they were cooked. The waffles really did turn out pretty tasty..definitely will be a repeat recipe!

-------------------------------------
Look at all those layers...LOVE that about Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files!

Here's a look at the files I used...




Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope my layout inspires you to either create or make FROZEN waffles!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... Your daughter is simply adorable and this layout is just perfect!!! Love it all:) Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout! Your daughter is adorable...love her smile!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D