Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Friends make life BEAR-able!

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you're all having a wonderful day.  Sarah here today to share this super hilarious card with you all  This bear is one of the latest and greatest creations that was just put in the store-- how cute?!? I took a little liberties with the bear and changed up a few things and of course added a PSL in her hand!  haha!  Hope you have a wonderful day! 


The amazing cut files I used:  
Skating Bear Couple Cutting Files

Pumpkin Spice Latte Cutting Files

A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Sarah! That bear is so sweet and love the additional files you used:) Super cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you switched up the bear to fit your card design. Super cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D