Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons April Inspiration Blog Hop. We're going to try something a little different this month. Instead of having a blog hop and challenge theme, we are simply going to try to inspire you to get crafty with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. My amazing Design Team has created some sweet projects to share with you, and I have a fun little freebie for you. Plus, there's a prize up for grabs, and who doesn't love prizes? So, grab your coffee, settle in, and hop along with us for some PPPR inspiration.
Before you start hopping, I want to let you know about our new Linky Parties we will be starting this month. From now on, instead of having a monthly challenge theme, we want you to link up anything and everything you create using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files so we can all OOOOO and AHHHH over them. Any project...any theme...as long as you use PPPR files. Here are all of the details for this month. When you're ready, you can link up your projects HERE.
1. Share any Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons projects you create this month. Any project that features PPPR files will do.
2. Please link to your actual blog post or FB photo...not to your blog or entire FB page.
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, April 30, 2016.
5. One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3 favorite projects. Winners will be announced before our next linky party begins.
Oh, and, of course, I have a fun and trendy freebie for you. These Pie Charts 1 Cutting Files will be available FOR FREE today, Saturday, April 9, and tomorrow, Sunday, April 10, 2016. Then, they will be available for purchase in the PPPR store:
Okay, now how about a PRIZE????
One lucky hopper will win a $15 Gift Certificate to PPPR! All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a comment below. Then, make sure you visit every stop and leave some love for my amazing DT members.
I will randomly choose a winner of the hop prize next week.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Your next stop on the hop is Shannon.
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Michelle ~ http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/