Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wishing you the very best!


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 
 
For my project  I made a Graduation card using the PPPR Wizard Academy Cutting Files.  I printed all the images and hand cut the girl as well as the Snowy Owl, I than added those two images to foam tape. I added some glossy accents to her shoes and eyes and also added some to the owls eyes. I added some yellow stickles to the yellow trim on her outfit and to the windows of the wizard school. The card size is 5.50X 8.50 and I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink. For the sentiment I just printed the say on my computer.

PPPR file I used:
PPPR Wizard Academy Cutting Files

We have a Link up Party going on now till June 4th HERE. Hope you can play along with us.
Thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! I love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - clicking on the linky party pic on right sidebar gives an error 'page not found.'
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting us know. We will get it fixed:)

      Delete
  3. Love this!! Super cute & fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D