Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I Otterly Adore You!

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with some amazing PPPR files.


Is he cute or what?!?  I used the Little Otter files.  He is so easy to cut and I love him!  I decided to make a shape card.  I created that with the Pool Fun Title file.  I stood it up on it's end, and welded two of them together - voila!  A shape card!


Did you know that you can find MANY of Lisa's designs in the Silhouette Store??  You can find full sets, and individual cuts that you can't live without HERE.

You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,




2 comments:

  1. สล็อต pg slot สล็อตเเตกง่าย เเตกไวที่สุด ค่ายสล็อตออนไลน์ทำเงิน พีจีสล็อต เว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 200 เกม เเจ๊คพอตเเตกง่าย เเตกหนักทุกเกม สล็อตเบทน้อย กำไรไว สล็อตวอเลท ถอนได้ไม่อั้น ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ฝาก-ถอน AUTO รวดเร็วเพียง 10 วินาที ถอนฟรีทุกธนาคาร บริการ 24 ชั่วโมง.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D