Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Chic!

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope this post finds you well and that you're all having a great day. Sarah here I am a little disappointed to report that we had our first snow here in MN.  Ugh!  I always think I'm going to be prepared for that first snow fall...but I never am :)  So I am just trying to stay warm and hope that the sun keeps shining and it warms up... a girl can dream.   So today is my day designing here and I hope you love my little birthday treat box.  I love this little box--it's just so perfect for a little treat.  And a special shout-out to my friend Sarah!  See you tomorrow friend!!!


The details:
Fancy Pillow Box 1 Cutting Files

Cute Chicks Cutting Files

1 comment:

  1. So super cute Sarah! I love the cute little chickie! Such an adorable treat box!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D