Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sometimes you have to create your own happiness...




Happy Wednesday!

I was so happy to see the NEW A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files last week.  I love making shaped cards and knew these would be fun to work with. I was especially excited to see the taller card, it would be great to create scenes on.  


For my card base I used the NEW A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files.  To make room for my sentiment I made the white card stock a little taller.  The grass is from the Flower Assortment Cutting Files.  The hummingbird & tulip are from the Spring Garden Cutting Files.


The NEW A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files are still FREE until this Thursday 11/20/2014.  You can get it HERE

Have a great day!

Melisa

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card! Glad that I grabbed the freebie!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Melisa:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D