Thursday, December 4, 2014

Crabulous Happy Birthday

Hi, and Happy Thursday!
 
Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.
 
Today I would like to share a Wine Tag I made using the PPPR Bottle Tag 3 Cutting Files (LOVING IT). The cut file was so simple and quick to put together. I inked up the kraft cardstock with  Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink and used Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink  for the pocket. The adorable little crab is from  PCS Moody Crabs Stamp Set, the Happy Birthday sentiment is from PCS Wish Big Stamp Set. The cute little frame is from PCS Celebrate Today Stamp Set.

 
What I used:
 
PPPR Bottle Tag 3 Cutting Files
 
 
 
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 
Thank You for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D