Monday, December 15, 2014

Cute Cake Card

I may be bragging a bit, but I think this is a super cute card!
Hi! It's Ruth here today from Paper and Musings and I had a lot of fun creating this card with the shaped cake card from the Birthday Panda Cutting Files set.

I added some embossing, some coloring, some inking, bling and pearls and voila a fun card for my niece!

Here's a look at all the fun images in this set.

Birthday Panda Cutting Files

I hope you have as much fun making your loved ones feel special for their birthdays as I did!

Have a great day!

Ruth





1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw, this is adorable! I love the yummy cake, fun coloring and cute little pearls:) Perfect for your little niece!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D