Monday, December 22, 2014

Home is Where The Heart Is with Santa Gnome


   Hi all! It's Leah Schaeffer here again today to share maybe one of my year's favorite layouts! Hope you will enjoy this as well! I'll admit, I took a million detail photos of this but not to overwhelm here, if you'd like to see more, please head to my blog for lots of extra pictures. 




   Admittedly I am not a journaling scrapbooker. Which is kinda funny because I really do enjoy writing. But I get into my designs and rarely ever think about writing. When I started creating this page, I knew I wanted to add a family photo from our recent Disneyland trip. With that said, I thought I may want to journal and then created a pull tag as the top of the mushroom winter house! It took some working to make but was really worth it!

 
 I tried using this file to cut the darling title for this page but only managed to use the "heart". My machine kept eating up my paper and after a couple tried decided just to use stickers. Urgh. For extra details I punched some snowflakes and added more snow with a white gel pen.



   Ok…ready for the list of files used! Get comfy! 

(Santa gnome, lantern and house)

(mousie) 


(cardinals and holly)


(hot chocolate)

(mushrooms) 

   Christmas is coming and hope you all have the most amazing day with family and friends! 
   Blessing to all!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout Leah! The cuts are so fun and the arrangement is perfect! Your pullout tag is fabulous...so fun to journal those fun moments from Disneyland! Love your design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Terrific detail. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D