Saturday, September 5, 2015

Geek Out


Happy Saturday all! Leah Schaeffer with you today and can I tell you how crazy excited I was that Lisa put out some beaker files! I have no idea why those are always so much fun but they simply are. I wanted to turn them into something school themed along with a few of the other newer files. I had a bit of a tricky time finding the right little embellishments for this but ended up happy with the small details that really allow the main cut elements to stand out on the page. 



   These beakers with some shimmer and then Glossy Accents looks so crazy cool! I took photo after photo trying to really one good shot to show how neat these look.
   Here are just a couple files I used...ok, maybe more then that...
Science Lab 
Science of Love
Floppy Disk
Bookmarks 1
   So glad to have you come by today! Hope you like! 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D