Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sorry I was a PRICK...

Katy here with an Inside to my Heart...today I'm sharing another "punny" card 'cause that's what I do...lol.

This sweet little cactus was added to the PPPR store last month and I've been dying to use it! I created the sentiment with some stickers and thickers I had had lying on my scrap table. The card base is made by welding two of the same label images together then scoring down the center.
-------------------------------------
Here's a side shot that shows the detail that goes into EVERY SINGLE cut file that Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons has to offer!!!


Here are the files I used:


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to play along with the Shiver Me Timbers Monthly Challenge happening right now over on the PPPR Blog...you have 'till October 3rd!


3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D