Thursday, September 17, 2015

Let There Be Peace on Earth

..and let it begin with me. 

That's oddly one of my favorite songs. It always brings tears to my eyes. It always seems so simple, yet it's so hard to actually surrender and make happen. I am in full out Christmas mode, I am so ridiculously excited for the holiday season.

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons is full of awesome Christmas themed files. There are some really gorgeous snowflakes: Snowflakes Cutting Files

I used them in a slightly different way (as a silhouette) for this card. I used a brush lettered font to spell out peace and place on top of the snowflake.

PPPR 9-17-15, Shannon M.

Make sure you check back on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog Friday..there will be files, freebies and an incredible Guest Designer share! 
Have a great Thursday! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the vellum, fun stitching and love the font layered on the snowflake! Such a fabulous design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D