Monday, January 4, 2016

Camp

   Leah Schaeffer with you today and I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year myself! Hope you all had a blessed holiday season! I'm sharing a layout today that is something a bit out of season. When digging through my photos I realized I have so many of summer activities and I wanted to use some different files from the shop so it was an easy decision to scrap some summer camp photos and use a few fun camp files! 

 

   You could easily have created a background out of pattern paper but I wanted to continue with the camp feel and filled my background with the birch tree cutting file. A favorite of mine. I love that backdrop it created for the layout. The fresh spring colors went well with the other softer tones. 


   Here are the files I've used to create the page...
Camping Fun
(lantern, flashlight and sleeping bags)
Happy Bird Day
(bird)
Forest Critters
(bunny)
Birch Tree Trunks
Gnomies
(mushrooms (part of the wooden sign)
Simple Banner Shapes
Hats Off
(bow)
   Have a fantastic week! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. So super sweet!! I just love this darling layout!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D